Extended Service Agreements:
· ADDED SECURITY: The only extended service contract backed by Subaru.
You can select a plan that fits your driving habits. Depending on the year and model of your Subaru, you can even get a plan that covers your Subaru up to 7 years or 100,000 miles (whichever occurs first) from the manufacturer's warranty start date.
Added Security covers consequential damage. When a non-covered part is damaged as a result of the mechanical failure of a covered part, Added Security will pay for the repair of both parts. You get unlimited claims and only one deductible per repair visit.
You'll have no claims payment hassles, because Added Security pays your Subaru dealer directly for the repair. If a covered part fails, Added Security pays... not you!
· Equity Shield: Covers up to 150% of the value of the vehicle plus up to $1,000 of physical damage insurance deductible.
· Tire & Wheel Protect: Free Replacement, for 5 years and unlimited mileage, including mounting, balancing & tax for any non repairable tire(s) resulting from blowouts, road hazards or curbs. Free Replacement of any wheel leaking or that does not hold air. Includes out of round wheels.
· Dent Restore Plus: 4 years and unlimited mileage, unlimited visits, $0 deductible. No hassle claims handled at home or office. Guaranteed to keep your vehicle showroom new!
· DUPONT Automotive Protection Package: Protection in writing for 5 years with unlimited mileage with a $0 deductible. No hassle claims handled at Classic Cadillac. Guaranteed to keep your vehicle showroom new!
· Lo/Jack: #1 theft recovery device. Click here for video proof.
· We use several reputable lenders such as Subaru Motor Finance, GMAC, Chase, BB&T, Wells Fargo, Capital One, Sun Trust, US Bank, Fidelity Bank, Gateway, Chase Custom, Drive Financial plus several others?